Thursday, October 8, 2009

Keep Your Home Clean and Your Family Healthy with the Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Light Wand

Feel the confidence of knowing that your home is clean and allergen free! The Verilux CleanWave Sanitizing Light Wand uses advanced UV-C light to kill dust mites, viruses, bacteria and 99.9% of household germs. Plus, it uses no chemicals so allergy and disease-causing microbes are eliminated without leaving any chemical residue.

Its powerful and safe UV-C light delivers an odorless, chemical-free clean that is as good for you as it is for the environment. UV-C light naturally eliminates germs that are the common cause of colds, infections, asthma and allergic reactions, and sterilizes quickly and effectively without damaging delicate items. UV-C light allows hypoallergenic cleaning and chemical-free disinfection of kitchen surfaces, mattresses, bedding, utensils, sofas, children's toys, pet areas, computer keyboards and more.

The safe and easy-to-use Sanitizing Light Wand is rechargeable and features a built in timer, auto shut-off and silent operation. Long life UV-C bulb. 1-year limited warranty on wand (does not cover battery pack.) Includes wand, charging base and rechargeable batteries.

The Verilux CleanWave UV-C Sanitizing Wand is available at MaxiAids for $99.95. Visit www.MaxiAids.com for more products to help you and your family live a healthier, more active and more independent lifestyle.

No comments: